Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Few more things..

a. Johnnie Cochran died, so does this mean saying "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit" or variations of that phrase in an overly theatric fashion is now in poor taste or a tribute?
b. You should not go into IKEA if you have poor decision-making skills or are easily confused. I went there for the first time over the weekend "to look around," and it culminated in a near-panic attack, me denouncing Sweden as a country and barking at a 15-year-old cashier, "Where the hell is the exit in this damn place?" He returned my friendly query by adding insult to injury and calling me ma'am at the end of his directions. Damn kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm reading your blog now. so there.

you don't know me.


robbie

Dorothy Parker-lite said...

Thank you. I think I will always hate being called ma'am. It just sounds old.