Friday, March 23, 2012

We have a piper down.....a piper is down...

So, the pollen finally waylaid me. I feel a little better today, but yesterday, it felt like my head was stuffed full of pollen and mucus. (how I hate that word) Today, I mostly feel like my head is disconnected from my body, but I've been vastly more productive today than yesterday, when I slept for about 16 hours.

I'm addicted to games on my phone. At any given time, I am playing Draw Something, Words with Friends, Hanging with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scramble with Friends, and Poker. I am really, really horrid at Poker and not so great at Draw Something.

It brings back Pictionary trauma. I've really never been able to draw and after a few disastrous Pictionary games, I was smart enough to suggest another game when playing board games with a group of people. Now, my secret shame has been revealed. All my people are stick people, and pretty much all of my animals look like cats. My elephants just look like cats with giant ears and a trunk nose.

I had been playing Scrabble with random opponents, and one of them hasn't made a move in 2 days. I started to think, what if something happened to them? I mean, more likely, they just don't want to play Scrabble, but it's somewhat sobering to think that that Guest 4051 might've been hit by a bus on Wednesday, and I'll never know.

No comments: